Agra Day Trip by Express Train
Take a full-day tour from Delhi to see the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, two of India’s top destinations and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. After early morning pickup at your Delhi hotel, travel by express train to reach Agra. Start by touring the Taj Mahal, the world-famous architectural masterpiece built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Visit the Agra Fort in the afternoon to take in the beauty of the extensive palace complex. In the evening, return by train to Delhi from Agra..
- Booking voucher or email will be sent to you instantly after booking.
- Booking can be done online or by email at email@example.com
- In case confirmation mail not receive then you are requested to check your spam mail or inform us by email.
- Explore World Heritage – Listed sites “Taj Mahal” & Agra Fort.
- Personalized Private Guided Tour.
- Experience Indian Train Journey.
- Pick up & Drop available from New Delhi & NCR
Our chauffer would pick you up at 0700 from you location or hotel. The cab would drop you at the Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch Gatimaan express train and he would also escort you to your coach and seats and would leave when you have settled down.
The train would depart at 0810 Hrs. You would arrive at Agra at 0950 Hrs. Another chauffer at Agra would pick you up from the Railway Station and would remain with you throughout the day.
After roaming Agra city entire day, at around 1700 Hrs you would depart from the site and reach to the Railway Station. The train to Delhi would take departure at 1750 Hrs and would arrive at Delhi at 1930 Hrs. At Delhi you would be picked from the Railway Station and would be dropped at your location or the hotel.
About Agra Fort
Agra Fort is located at the bank of Yamuna River in Agra. Agra Fort has been declared as World Heritage Site by UNESCO and it is one of the important forts in India. It took years to build this monument and it involved huge amount of money. Akbar chose this city and made his capital and he started building a strong citadel for protection. The fort represents an entire city which has beautiful mosques like – Nagina Masjid, Meena Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Khas Mahal and Meena Bazar.
About Taj Mahal
The Taj Mahal is amongst the Seven Wonders of the World. It is a world renowned monument for love. The Taj Mahal is built with the white marble which was excavated from Makrana in Rajasthan, India. Taj Mahal was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of her wife Mumtaz in year 1630 where Shah Jahan had enshrined the mortal remains of her wife Mumtaz. Taj Mahal is the brilliant example of Mughal Architecture. he interior and exterior decoration has blend of architectural marvels of Islamic, Persian and Turkish architecture.
Time Required: Taj Mahal is a very huge monument it would take around 3 hours time to explore
- Local guide services for Agra sightseeing tour.
- Transfers to Railway stations.
- All transport related expenses like tolls, parking, state permits.
- Return train journey in express train from Delhi to Agra.
- Pick up and drop with in New Delhi.
- Mineral water.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any personal expenses.
- Tips to driver & guide (Recommended)
- Entrance charges.
- Any meals.