Exotic Himachal (9 Days/8 Nights)
Shimla (2 Nights) > Manali (3 Nights) > Dharamshala (1 Night) > Dalhousie (2 Nights)
- Booking voucher or email will be sent to you instantly after booking.
- Booking can be done online or by email at email@example.com
- In case confirmation mail not receive then you are requested to check your spam mail or inform us by email.
- PRIVATE TOUR OF DHARAMSHALA, DALHOUSIE, MANALI & SHIMLA
- NEW FLEET AND PROFESSIONAL DRIVER
- ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE CAR & DRIVER SERVICE AT DISPOSAL
- FULL FLEXIBILITY, TRAVEL AT OWN PACE
Arrive at Delhi & Morning drive to Shimla, on arrival transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for full day tour of Shimla and visit skiing resort of kufri. Later visit main sites of Shimla and visit sankat mochan temple and Jakhu temple. Evening free to explore famous shopping place of Shimla – The Mall & The Ridge.
After breakfast, drive towards Manali visiting Manikaran enroute. Later drive to Manali and on arrival transfer to your hotel.
Full day tour of Rohtang and enjoy snow activities in Manali. Return to your hotel by the afternoon and relax for rest of the day.
After breakfast, proceed for Manali tour and visit Hadimba temple, vashisht springs and spend some time for adventure like river rafting and paragliding.
After breakfast, drive to Dharamshala. This is a hill station lying on the spur of the Dhauladhar range about 17 kms north- east of Kangra town. Reach Dharamshala and transfer to your hotel.
Proceed for tour of Dharamshala and visit Dalai lama’s palace and Buddhist monasteries. Later proceed for Dalhousie, small town of Himcahal and famous among for honeymooners. On arrival, transfer to your hotel.
Proceed for full day excursion to Khajjar and Kalatop. Khajjar is also known as mini Switzerland of India. Return to your hotel and night stay.
After breakfast, leave for Delhi and drop at Railway station/airport to catch onwards train or flight.
- Private transport with professional driver.
- All transport related expenses like tolls, parking, state permits.
- Travel at your own pace.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Driver lodging and boarding charges.
- All arrivals and transfers.
- WiFi enabled cabs.
- Mineral water.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any personal expenses.
- Accommodations. (Available on request)
- Tips to driver & guide (Recommended)
- Entrance charges.
- Any meals.