Golden Triangle Train Tour (4 Nights / 5 Days)
Car Riders India offers Golden Triangle Train Tour Package (This is Private Tour & not a part of any group tour), explore major tourist attractions of Delhi, Agra & Jaipur. We would be happy to customize this tour as per your preferences & budget. Just send us requirements and we shall get back to you with best package deal as per your travel requirements.
Day 01: Arrive at Delhi & transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Delhi full day tour.
Day 03: Delhi to Agra by Train, Agra Tour and drive to Jaipur enroute fatehpur sikri tour.
Day 04: Jaipur sightseeing.
Day 05: Jaipur Departure or drive back to Delhi for onward journey.
- Booking voucher or email will be sent to you instantly after booking.
- Booking can be done online or by email at email@example.com
- In case confirmation mail not receive then you are requested to check your spam mail or inform us by email.
- PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR OF DELHI, AGRA & JAIPUR
- BEST IN CLASS HOTELS.
- EXPLORE FAMOUS SITES IN NEW DELHI, AGRA, FATEHPUR SIKRI & JAIPUR
- EXPERIENCE INDIA TRAIN JOURNEY
- ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE CAR & DRIVER SERVICE AT DISPOSAL
- FULL FLEXIBILITY, TRAVEL AT OWN PACE
Day 01: New Delhi Arrival
On arrival in New Delhi, meeting and assistance at Delhi international airport. You will be welcomed by Car Riders India representative. Our representative will also introduce the tour and driver to you. Tour related documents will be provided to you upon you arrival in Delhi. Our representative will escort you to your hotel in Delhi. Check into your hotel for relax & overnight stay.
Day 02: New Delhi
Your second day in India, after breakfast proceed for guided tour of Delhi in an air conditioned car. Visit Bahai Temple, Humayun’s Tomb (1586), the Qutab Minar 72 meters high and one of the most perfect towers in the Persian world. Continue with a drive through Embassy area, the Government buildings (1921-1930), India gate and Connaught Place, the heart and main shopping district of the capital.
You will explore the old part of Delhi. Old Delhi was the capital of Muslim India between the 17th and 19th centuries; Your tour of old Delhi includes the visit to Jama Masjid and Red Fort. Enjoy rickshaw ride through the fabled area of Chandni Chowk. Drive back to the hotel in the evening.
- India Gate
- Red Fort
- Jama Masjid
- Qutub Minar
- Raj Ghat
- Humayun’s Tomb
Day 03: Agra & Jaipur
This morning you will be transferred to Delhi railway station to catch train for Agra, our executive shall assist you to board train safely. On arrival in Agra, you will be picked up by our driver and later proceed for Agra sightseeing tour. Your visit includes Taj Mahal & Agra Fort, Taj Mahal is one of the most famous buildings in the world, the mausoleum of Shah Jahan’s favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It is one of the New Seven Wonders of the world, and one of three World Heritage Sites in Agra.. Following tour of Agra, continue drive towards Jaipur. On arrival in Jaipur, check into your hotel for relax and overnight stay
- Agra Fort
- Taj Mahal
Day 04: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast, proceed for the guided tour of Pink city Jaipur. You can also enjoy Elephant ride at Amber fort in the morning. Amber fort is located 11 kms from Jaipur Amer Fort is known for its artistic style, blending both Hindu and Mughal elements. After visit to magnificent Amber fort, also visit Jal Mahal (water palace), City Palace (royal residence), Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds), Jantar Mantar (astronomical observatory), Albert Hall. Following tour of Jaipur, drive back to your hotel.
- AMBER FORT
- HAWA MAHAL
- CITY PALACE
- JANTAR MANTAR
- ALBERT HALL
- OLD CITY WALK
Day 05: Departure
Today is your last day of your holidays package, you will be driven to New Delhi or Jaipur (as per your flight schedule) airport to board flight back to home or onward destination. We are sure you had loads of sweet memories of your trip.
- Local guide services for New Delhi, Agra & Jaipur sightseeing tour.
- Private transport with professional driver.
- Train journey in an air conditioned chair car from Delhi to Agra.
- Accommodations as per itinerary.
- All transport related expenses like tolls, parking, state permits.
- Travel at your own pace.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Driver lodging and boarding charges.
- All arrivals and transfers.
- WiFi enabled cabs.
- Mineral water.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any personal expenses.
- Tips to driver & guide (Recommended)
- Entrance charges.
- Any meals.