Nainital & Corbett Tour from Delhi (5 Days/4 Nights)
Car Riders India offers Nainital with Corbett, explore major tourist attractions of Nainital & Corbett. Customize this tour as per your preferences & budget. Just send us requirements and we shall get back to you with best package deal as per your travel requirements.
Nainital (2 Nights) > Corbett (2 Nights) > Delhi departure
Day 01: Pick-up from your place and drive to Nainital, the most beautiful hill station of Uttrakhand (Kumaon). Arrival at Nainital and transfer to your hotel. Evening walk around Naini lake or mall road. Day free for leisure.
Day 02: After breakfast, proceed for day tour of Nainital. Tour includes visit to lakes tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal, Snow point, cable car & Mall road. Later return to your hotel and rest of the day free at leisure, overnight stay at hotel at Nainital.
Day 03: After having relaxing breakfast, check out from your hotel and drive to Corbett National Park. On arrival in Corbett, transfer to your hotel and rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Corbett.
Day 04: After breakfast, enjoy game rides at Jim Corbett National park. Later return to your hotel and rest of the free for leisure activities.
Day 05: After breakfast, Check out from your hotel and drive to Delhi for onward journey.
- Booking voucher or email will be sent to you instantly after booking.
- Booking can be done online or by email at email@example.com
- In case confirmation mail not receive then you are requested to check your spam mail or inform us by email.
- PRIVATE TOUR OF NAINITAL & CORBETT
- NEW FLEET AND PROFESSIONAL DRIVER
- ENGLISH SPEAKING PRIVATE CAR & DRIVER SERVICE AT DISPOSAL
- FULL FLEXIBILITY, TRAVEL AT OWN PACE
- Private transport with professional driver.
- All transport related expenses like tolls, parking, state permits.
- Travel at your own pace.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Driver lodging and boarding charges.
- All arrivals and transfers.
- WiFi enabled cabs.
- Mineral water.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any personal expenses.
- Accommodations. (Available on request)
- Tips to driver & guide (Recommended)
- Entrance charges.
- Any meals.