Probably, no other theme tour besides Golden Triangle Tour can provide you with a full-fledged glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage in such a short span. The journey covers three most popular tourist destinations of India- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The guests are provided with a slice of British, Rajputana and Mughal royalty on the same platter.
- Guided tour of Delhi- Laxmi Narayan Temple, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex
- Enjoy ‘Dance of India Show’ in the evening
- Guided trip to covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal
- Guided trip to Fatehpur Sikri- Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhawan, Panch Mahal and Buland Darwaza
- Guided tour of City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli and the local bazaars
Upon arrival in Delhi, meet our tour representative who’ll escort you to the hotel pre-decided for your stay. Stay overnight in the hotel.