Private Agra Tour from Delhi
Agra Day Tour from Delhi is Private Tour & Not a part of any group Tour. Take a full-day tour from Delhi to see the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, two of India’s top destinations and UNESCO World Heritage Sites. After early morning pickup at your Delhi hotel, travel several hours to reach Agra. Start by touring the Taj Mahal, the world-famous architectural masterpiece built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. Visit the Agra Fort in the afternoon to take in the beauty of the extensive palace complex. In the evening, relax as you return to Delhi with drop-off at your hotel.
Day Trip to Taj Mahal is customized & flexible tour. You can make changes to the travel plan as per your convenience. Taj Mahal Day Tour is a Private Guided Tour. We provide private Car & Driver services at best price for Day Trip to Taj Mahal. Fill your details in booking form & we shall get back to you at the earliest.
- Booking voucher or email will be sent to you instantly after booking.
- Booking can be done online or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case confirmation mail not receive then you are requested to check your spam mail or inform us by email.
- EXPLORE WORLD HERITAGE – LISTED SITES “TAJ MAHAL” & AGRA FORT.
- PERSONALIZED PRIVATE GUIDED TOUR.
- COMFORTABLE PRIVATE VEHICLE WITH DRIVER.
- PICK UP & DROP AVAILABLE FROM NEW DELHI & NCR.
Tour Details Are
You would be picked from your location or hotel in Delhi around at 0530 Hrs to 0600 Hrs. Depending upon circumstance the pickup time may exceed to 15 to 30 minutes. The cab would straight lead you to Agra from Delhi. After 3 or 4 hours of journey you would reach Agra. You would straight away reach Taj Mahal and that would be the point where you would halt. Around at 1000 Hrs you would be at Taj Mahal
About Taj Mahal
The Taj Mahal is amongst the Seven Wonders of the World. It is a world renowned monument for love. The Taj Mahal is built with the white marble which was excavated from Makrana in Rajasthan, India. Taj Mahal was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of her wife Mumtaz in year 1630 where Shah Jahan had enshrined the mortal remains of her wife Mumtaz. Taj Mahal is the brilliant example of Mughal Architecture. he interior and exterior decoration has blend of architectural marvels of Islamic, Persian and Turkish architecture.
Time Required: Taj Mahal is a very huge monument it would take around 3 hours time to explore
About Agra Fort
Agra Fort is located at the bank of Yamuna River in Agra. Agra Fort has been declared as World Heritage Site by UNESCO and it is one of the important forts in India. It took years to build this monument and it involved huge amount of money. Akbar chose this city and made his capital and he started building a strong citadel for protection. The fort represents an entire city which has beautiful mosques like – Nagina Masjid, Meena Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Khas Mahal and Meena Bazar.
Returning Back To Delhi
After exploring the sites at Agra at around 1700 Hrs you could gear up for the departure to Delhi. The same cab would take over the journey from Agra to Delhi. The cab would drop you at your location in Delhi at around 2200 Hrs.
- Private Air Conditioned Transport with Professional Driver Service.
- All Transport Related Expenses.
- Local guide services for Agra sightseeing Tour.
- WiFi enabled vehicle.
- Mineral water on board.
- All Applicable taxes.
- Any Personal Expenses.
- Any meal other then mentioned in travel itinerary.
- Any tips to driver & guide (Recommended)
- Entrance charges to monuments.