Tajmahal Sunrise Tour from Delhi
Car Riders India offers same day Taj Mahal sunrise trip from Delhi , leave early morning from Delhi and enjoy beauty of Taj Mahal. Book online Taj Mahal sunrise trip from Delhi at best charges. We can also customize this tour as per your preferences & budget. Just send us requirements and we shall get back to you with best package deal as per your travel requirements.
- Booking voucher or email will be sent to you instantly after booking.
- Booking can be done online or by email at email@example.com
- In case confirmation mail not receive then you are requested to check your spam mail or inform us by email.
- Private Guided Tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- Professional driver service for day trip to Agra.
- Neat & Clean vehicle.
- Pick up & Drop available from New Delhi & NCR.
- Full flexibility, travel at own pace
0300 Hrs : Pickup from your hotel. 0700 Hrs : Taj Mahal visit 1000 Hrs : Breakfast at restaurant in Agra. 1130 Hrs : Agra Fort visit 1400 Hrs : Departure for Delhi 1500 Hrs : Lunch at midway restaurant 1800 Hrs : Drop at your hotel or location at Delhi
Special Note: Taj Mahal remains close for visitors on every Friday.
Tour Details Are
You would be picked from your location or hotel in Delhi around at 0300 Hrs. Depending upon circumstance the pickup time may exceed to 15 to 30 minutes.
The cab would straight lead you to Agra from Delhi. After 3 or 4 hours of journey you would reach Agra. You would straight away reach Taj Mahal and that would be the point where you would halt. Around at 0700 Hrs you would be at Taj Mahal.
About Taj Mahal
The Taj Mahal is amongst the Seven Wonders of the World. It is a world renowned monument for love. The Taj Mahal is built with the white marble which was excavated from Makrana in Rajasthan, India. Taj Mahal was built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of her wife Mumtaz in year 1630 where Shah Jahan had enshrined the mortal remains of her wife Mumtaz. Taj Mahal is the brilliant example of Mughal Architecture. The interior and exterior decoration has blend of architectural marvels of Islamic, Persian and Turkish architecture.
Time Required: Taj Mahal is a very huge monument it would take around 3 hours time to explore.
About Agra Fort
Agra Fort is located at the bank of Yamuna River in Agra. Agra Fort has been declared as World Heritage Site by UNESCO and it is one of the important forts in India. It took years to build this monument and it involved huge amount of money. Akbar chose this city and made his capital and he started building a strong citadel for protection. The fort represents an entire city which has beautiful mosques like – Nagina Masjid, Meena Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Khas Mahal and Meena Bazar.
Returning Back To Delhi
After exploring the sites at Agra at around 1400 Hrs you could gear up for the departure to Delhi. The same cab would take over the journey from Agra to Delhi. The cab would drop you at your location in Delhi at around 1800
- Personalized Private Guided Tour of Taj Mahal & Agra Fort.
- Comfortable private vehicle with driver.
- Pick up & Drop available from New Delhi & NCR
- All transport related expenses like tolls, parking, driver allowance, state permits.
- All Applicable taxes.
- Any personal expenses.
- Tips to driver & guide (Recommended)
- Entrance charges.